Thursday, March 14, 2013

Berryz Koubou and Tsunku - Podgidols!

Here's our first big release! A group of fat girls want to become idols. Their first step is to become Berryz Koubou's back dancers! But... They'll have to pass a very severe test first.

We hope you enjoy it!


Links
Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy6y6y
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP8Xwx_3q3I (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDkPULCqY10 (part 2)

Credits
Leader, timings and translator
H311.Sk8ter
Japanese to Spanish translators
Titan007
lady_bieber
ParanoiaKamikaze

Translators' notes
H311.Sk8ter
I didn't translate much this time, but the timing was hell! For our next video, each translator will have to time his own part.
Titan007
Working on this was a lot of fun. And I think I'm in love with chubby girls now.
lady_bieber
Being a bit fatty myself, I could feel these girl's pain too... I'm sure they will become great idols in the near future!
ParanoiaKamikaze
I feel like I was given the worst parts, since Berryz Koubou never appeared in them. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes, since this is my very first work and Tsunku speaks too fast.

Information
Original Broadcasting Date
2013-01-29
Duration
21 minutes 9 seconds
Featured Idols
Tsunku
Berryz Koubou (Saki Shimizu, Momoko Tsugunaga, Chinami Tokunaga, Maasa Sudo, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Yurina Kumai, Risako Sugaya)

Our Certified SAGT-Quality Seal for this release is:
50% Guaranteed Quality

2 comments:

  1. thanks for translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work guys! The international IDOL fandom needs more people like you!

    ReplyDelete