Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to Translate

1. Add me in Skype so we can coordinate which part is yours to translate.
2. Get a dictionary of Japanese-Romanji to Spanish. They are very cheap in Peru and probably in all South America.
2. Listen closely many times. Try to find the first word in the dictionary. Then the next one, etc. Try to remember the words you're finding.
3. If you can't figure out a sentence, go to Google translate and set "Phonetic Typing" and write the full sentence.
4. Send me the Spanish text and I will translate it to English.

Once we are more in the group, we will be able to translate faster.

I translate all the on-screen text by myself. I have a secret program that scans the text: I only have to copy and paste it into Google Translate.

If you want to join the group, send me an email to H311.Sk8ter@gmail.com. We can only communicate in Spanish, so you have to be from Latin America (not Brazil).

No comments:

Post a Comment